Xylynfynn replied

295 weeks ago

Time Trap Full Movie Torrent > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A group of students venture into the deep caves of remote Texas to locate a favorite archaeology professor who inexplicably has gone missing while searching for the Fountain of Youth. In the course of their pursuit, the group unwittingly rappels into a break in the space-time continuum, where time passes much slower than on the surface. With no hope for rescue, they descend further into the cave and uncover the most coveted urban legend in history and find themselves in the crossfire for its control.
SPOILER: A group of students become trapped inside a mysterious cave where they discover time passes differently underground than on the surface.
But I was really surprised.<br/><br/>A few plot holes but overall it was a great idea which was turned into quite an enjoyable movie.<br/><br/>I&#39;d certainly recommend this to any sci fi fan.
There is a single point to be made here in regard to this rather well thought out story in which people stumble into a cave in which time flows more slowly. There are others already trapped in the cave including some stone age brown skinned people who probably got in there in just a few minutes of local time while eons pass outside so we have Indians, Spanish conquistadors, Stone age cave people, a few modern humans, and a space man who can&#39;t breathe the local air but who knows of the healing power of the water. Oddly, for a film made in the twenty-first century, all the white people are saved. The stone age folks are left behind, and the conquistadors and Indians are left stranded in their moment of time.<br/><br/>Now, being a white guy myself I don&#39;t mind all the white folks being saved, but surely the writers could have planned a script in which some greater diversity of people were saved as well.

a5c7b9f00b
Episode 1.111 movie free download hdMatched movie download in hdMano tamil dubbed movie free downloadCalibre 9 movie download in mp4Smokey and the Bandit online freel ml D nya full movie in hindi 1080p downloadPlague hd mp4 downloadGTA: Music To The Madness full movie in hindi free download mp4The Proposal in hindi downloadFlowers of the Night full movie in hindi free download hd 720p
Please log in to post a reply.