Xylynfynn replied

295 weeks ago

The Transformers: The Movie Full Movie Hd 720p Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

It is the year 2005. The battle between the Autobots and the Decepticons has escalated through their homeworld Cybertron, which the Decepticons have conquered. Without Optimus Prime after a conflict on Earth takes his life, the Autobots must face a destiny which they know nothing about. Megatron and a group of forsaken Decepticons have been reformed by the ultimate transformer, a planet consuming demon known as Unicron into even deadlier warriors. Galvatron, Scourge and Cyclonus must destroy the Autobot Matrix of Leadership for Unicron's glory or suffer the horrific destruction of Cybertron. However, Optimus Prime has decreed that an Autobot will rise from his rank and use the power of the Matrix to light the darkest hour of the Autobots. With Hot Rod facing responsibility for Prime's death, he feels he may be able to use the power of the Matrix to turn the tide of the Cybertronian Wars and stop Unicron. Until all are one, the future of the Autobots and the Decepticons is uncertain.
This theatrical movie based on the television series (which was also based on a popular multiform robot toyline) did not go over very well at the box office. The movie takes place in 2005, twenty years after the television series, and chronicles the efforts of the heroic Autobots to defend their homeworld Cybertron from the evil Decepticons. Both factions are seething with anger, and that hatred has blinded them to a hideous menace headed their way. That hideous menace is the colossal planet known as Unicron, who has been ready to consume anything that stands in its way. The only thing that can stop Unicron is the Autobot Matrix of Leadership, which is possessed by the Autobots and which the Decepticons, through Unicron's orders, plan to take away from them.
Maybe I'm being too nostalgic in saying this (since Transformers was my favorite cartoon & toys from 1st-4th grade) but Transformers was the greatest action-oriented cartoon ever. Not to mention the coolest characters ( guys like Jazz, Smokescreen, Optimus Prime, Hot Rod, and Megatron simply couldn't be beat). On top of that, the show was one long, continuing struggle through the years it was on the air (not like other cartoons which were random happenings). So what better way to having a major changing of the guard in the series than a feature film? This movie was fantastic!! Transformers provided fun-filled hours of entertainment that was suitable for kids. It was never mean spirited, never any serious violence, and had well a well drawn out good vs. evil theme. Whether on its own or as part of the series, "Transformer: The Movie" is still very cool today!
If you were a kid in the 80s, you likely heard about this film even if you didn't ever see it. It's definitely a nostalgic 80s cult classic. I can't say enough good things about it. I loved it as a kid. My kids love it today, and I can appreciate the level of story telling and animation on a whole new level now as an adult. The soundtrack isn't for everyone,(mainly 80s rock and roll) but when I hear it, I'm instantly transported back to my childhood with a warm fuzzy nostalgia rush. Seriously, Stan Bush is a genius. You don't need to have a strong working understanding of the Transformers universe to enjoy this film; the story can stand on it's own. A small appreciation for sci-fi, explosions, rock 'n' roll and the 80s will be an asset to your enjoyment of the classic.

Megatron, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Bombshell, Kickback, Shrapnel, Starscream, Dirge, Thrust, Ramjet and Shockwave&#39;s death is also implied.<br/><br/>OTHER:
a5c7b9f00b
the Robin Hood of Monterey full movie in hindi free downloadDownload the The Lego Ninjago Movie full movie tamil dubbed in torrentGrindhouse full movie in hindi free downloadthe Jue di tao wang hindi dubbed free downloadMagnum Force movie free download hdA Sober Sunday movie downloadBetween Love and the Law full movie in hindi free downloadfree download Neon Genesis EvangelionHarper full movie torrentThe Last Ones online free
Please log in to post a reply.